An otter you can’t refuse. Plus a coupon.
We thought you might need a few reasons to smile today (since you have such a nice smile), so here are eight of them:
- You’re having an exceptional hair day.
- Otters hold hands in the water when they sleep so they don’t drift apart.
- You are wonderful (just like garlic bread).
- Kids look up to you (literally, at least).
- Kissing burns two calories a minute (18 calories if you’re also sprinting).
- Somewhere in the world, right now, a child is eating ice cream for the first time.
- You are the reason we get up in the morning and don’t immediately lie down again.
- Here’s a $2 coupon to save some dough* on our double-pepperoni app.
Coupon code: otter24
Want another coupon? Tweet this and we’ll give you a bonus code: “No news is good news, but nacho news from @Eat24 is the best news. #SponsoredByCheese”
You’re the otter to our other otter.
*We have way more than eight nice things to say about you but we couldn’t fit all of them up there, so here you go: You are special. You are beautiful. You are human. You are funny. You are weird (in a good way). You are cute. You are unique. You are important. You are not a blobfish (apologies to blobfish) You have 206 bones. You look good in yellow (tough to pull off, but you do). You have a strong manly musk (or a delicate feminine aura). You can bend space and time. You have good taste in tacos. You know Donatello is the best turtle. You don’t believe the hype. You have the best karaoke song choices. You live, you learn. You love, you learn. You cry, you learn. You lah-ooooose, you learn. You have to read this legalese: This $2 coupon expires on Sunday, February 12th 2017 at 11:59PM PST. You must have a Eat24 account to use our code, which can only be used once on an order with a total over $10 before tax and tip. when paying with Credit Card, Apple Pay, Android Pay, or PayPal. The coupon is valid only on Eat24.com or the Eat24 app. Bonus: In the time it took you to read this email, 27 flowers bloomed, one panda was born, and at least a dozen babies sneezed, then giggled at their own sneeze.